All Rules and Policies are subject change without notice.
- All FanCon attendees may feel free to take pictures or video at the convention. However, please be respectful of other attendees while doing so and be mindful of the areas in which you are permitted to take photos or recordings. Proper signage will indicate areas where photography or video is prohibited.
- Do not obstruct walkways or attractions when taking photographs or video.
- Recording (including live-streaming apps) and flash photography are not permitted in Panels, Concerts or Screenings.
- Recording and photos are also not permitted in certain parts of our autograph area. Please understand that Guests may or may not pose for photographs with Fans. Guests have a right to their privacy and if they ask not to have their picture taken at the autograph area, please respect their wishes.
- Always ask permission before taking a photograph or video of someone in costume.
- Please do not photograph or videotape underage attendees without their parents’ permission.
- Please wait in line to get a photograph or video with celebrities and guests.
- Please do not take photographs or video where not permitted, including at artist tables and in prohibited areas.
- Remember to keep an eye on your camera and equipment at all times. The convention is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Attendees should be aware that media will be in attendance at the convention, and may be photographed or filmed at any time.
Media inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org